The Cytonn High Yield Fund (CHYF) is a Collective Investment Scheme that has a high allocation towards investment in real estate assets, which have consistently demonstrated the ability to deliver higher returns than those from traditionally available assets. The investment objective of CHYF is to obtain a high level of current income while protecting investors' capital. To achieve this, the Fund's objective will be to outperform the income yield available from commercial banks by investing in alternative investments such as real estate and other investment instruments with higher rates of return. The Fund will allocate up to 80% of the portfolio to real eatate investment instruments.
- Minimum initial investment – Kshs. 100,000 (no maximum)
- Minimum top up – Kshs. 10,000
- Initial lock in period – 3 months. After the lock in period, investors can come in and out of the Fund anytime
- Ease of entry and withdrawal of funds
How to Join:
- Fill the subscription form and provide the required KYC documents
- Deposit the investment funds into the bank:
Bank: State Bank of Mauritius Kenya Bank Limited
Account Name: Cytonn High Yield Fund Collection
Account No: 0082377611001
Branch: Riverside Branch
Swift Code: SBMKKENA
- Regulatory Oversight – The Capital Markets Authority (CMA) has oversight of CHYF's operations. Monthly reports are filed with CMA to ensure that the Fund Manager is investing according to the investment guidelines set by the Authority. This ensures that Investors' funds are protected.
- Oversight by Trustees – In addition to having regulatory oversight, the Fund also has a separate trustee who ensures that the fund operates in accordance with the regulations. This also acts to protect investors' funds.
- Attractive Returns – CHYF being a specialized, sector-specific fund that invests heavily in real estate, will be able to offer investors access to attractive returns.
- Trustees- Goal Advisory
- Custodian – State Bank of Mauritius (SBM)
- Fund Manager – Cytonn Asset Managers Limited
For more information, contact us and speak to a Financial Advisor or sign up and start earning competitive returns TODAY.