General Terms and Conditions
- Units are traded at the daily ruling prices and will be repurchased by Cytonn Asset Managers Limited in accordance with the Capital Markets (Collective Investment Schemes) Regulations, 2001, and on terms and conditions set out in the relevant Trust Deed.
- Unit prices may go up as well as down.
- Completed application forms and notification of deposits/cleared funds must be received for the investment to be executed. Subscriptions monies in cleared funds received will be dealt with on the next Dealing Day.
- The investor and/or his/her financial advisor shall at all times be responsible for ensuring that the unit trust and its representatives receive any instructions from the investor and/or financial advisor, whether by facsimile or mail and that such instructions are complete and correct in all respects.
- Investors are reminded that in certain specified circumstances their right to redeem their units may be suspended.
- No third-party cheques are allowed. Payments made by a third party on behalf of an investor will need to be supported by further documentation.
- Once an account has been opened, a statement of investment will be sent by post or e-mail to the investor on a monthly basis.
- All transaction charges on purchasing securities shall be borne by the Fund and not the Fund Manager.