In response to the recently announced measures to contain COVID-19 as announced by H.E. President Uhuru Kenyatta, Cytonn Investments has put in the following measures to ensure we continue serving our clients even as we comply with the safety measures. The impact is already being felt in the Global Economy, and Kenya shall be no exemption. Read our Topical: Impact of Coronovirus to the Kenyan Economy.
- Operations of Cytonn:
- Our offices shall remain open, having put in place recommended precautions, among them fewer members of staff, to encourage adequate social distancing and incorporating sufficient hygienic practices in the office. For investment instructions, we encourage you to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall respond within 24hrs or call 0709 101 200.
- We encourage our clients to make use of our technology platforms in seeking out services from the firm. You can use the web application on https://www.clients.cytonn.com or the mobile application to interact with any of our products. For our Cytonn Money Market Fund clients, you can access our services through USSD by simply dialling *809#.
- Investment Performance:
- Both in the Global Markets and in Kenya, financial markets continue to exhibit volatility. We have witnessed shifts in the financial markets and continue to monitor and identify profitable opportunities advantageous to the overall performance of our investment assets. Our fixed income assets returns remain attractive, and we are confident of maintaining attractive returns to our investors, given that the investments we undertake are long-term in nature therefore allowing the portfolios to withstand the current volatility.
- In light of the perceived views on the performance of the real estate sector, the decision to pursue the phasing strategy for our developments - which entailed reducing the number of ongoing developments and pursuing demand driven construction – places the firm in a stronger position.
- Wealth Management Training:
Given that it is not advisable to continue holding our weekly trainings due to social distancing, we shall start doing webinars from this Saturday, 21st March, 2020. More information will be shared on this.
Your financial well-being is of the utmost priority to us and we remain committed to walking the journey with you. Should you have any queries about our services and products, please speak to any of our Financial Advisors or email us on email@example.com. From the Cytonn Family #WeChooseSafe